Friday, June 1, 2012

Another Play Day with Savannah :)

We decided to stay another week in Oregon. I have ordered some medication and it still hasn't come. We are hoping that it will come in this next week but if not, that's fine with me. We will just stay longer :)


The schools in Oregon are more relaxed than California. One day when Savannah was here swimming she noticed the kids that live here being dropped off by the school bus. The next day she had the bus driver drop her off here :) So she has been staying with us for a couple of days and the bus picks her up here in the morning and drops her off after school. We have been able to spend a lot more time with her that way.





Savannah really enjoys the swimming pool :)




We rented a van this weekend. Dana and Rick have to work all weekend so we thought we would venture out on our own and see what we can find.



We are headed to Dana's to visit and do a load of laundry. I like to spend every minute I can with all of them because I know we are leaving soon and I won't see them for awhile :(





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our Blog..