Monday, April 2, 2012

Headed Home

Getting ready to head home. Got everything packed up last night, and squared away. We think we will stop at Quartzsite for a week, passing right by anyway. Then maybe after that off to Havasu for a couple weeks... we shall see.. I tend to get behind the wheel and just go, but I am learning, actually really enjoyed sitting still for the month. Well, will update later, I hope, time to hit the road.

OK... I know... your suppose to stop and smell the roses... I forgot.. I drove straight thru to home.  Got on the road and just kept driving. Momma was worn out and sleeping, so I just continued on... (Bad Jimmy)...lol...Everything looks good at the house, no problems, nothing falling apart.. Time to unload and wash the MH...even wax it if have the time...I know ...retired, nothing but time...but my days are filling back up it seems.... Take a deep breath and slow down... this does get easier... right???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our Blog..