Monday, May 14, 2012

Jim Is Now My New Hair Stylist

When your on the road you can't take your hair stylist with you, unless you have a never ending supply of money that is! I don't want to have to find a stylist everywhere we go so Jimmy is going to learn to frost my hair today. Plus I'm as cheap as you get and if I can save money so we can drive another mile or two down the road, I'm all for it! :) Here goes!!!





Hair is all done processing. I washed it and now I'm to tired to try to do anything with it. I put it in a a sock roll on top of my head so my hair will be curly and ready to go tomorrow.



Now we are just relaxing and watching the movie.. Water For Elephants ..



Here is the finished product, Jimmy did a good job on my hair! I think he has a new profession. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our Blog..