Saturday, May 19, 2012

We went to Portland today for some Voodoo donuts


Heading to Portland to get my Voodoo Donut :) Friday is in Heaven, laying on daddy's lap. We don't usually let him sit with the driver but he snuck over there while I was brushing Maggie



Were here!!! There is a long line but we drove a long way so there is no turning back now!




Getting closer. I'm going to get the big glazed and Jim is going to get the Bacon Maple Bar. I can't wait




Mmmmmm Yummmmmy!!! I was surprised how heavy this donut was when I picked it up. After feeling it's weight I was even more surprised how good it was. I thought it was going to be real dense because of weight. I was happily surprised to find it light and airy :) and very tasty!






I am a HAPPY CAMPER





We went for a walk along the boardwalk and looked at all the handmade items that people were selling. I really enjoyed that, I havent been able to do that for years :)




Poor Maggie got car sick on the way home.. I can relate to that, icky, icky.



Is this what you call a redneck car. lol



My beautiful Savannah came to spend the night with us. We watched movies and I french braided her hair and ate pizza :)







All snuggled up in our bed :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our Blog..