Friday, May 4, 2012

We decided to stay a third day at Durango RV Resort.

Day 6 of our trip;

The weather was back to being beautiful. We just decided that we liked it so much here that we would stay another day and relax. We went to the pool today, the pool is heated. I loved that, I'm a cold girl.. I also noticed that they really go the extra mile here for disabled people. They actually have a body lift to set the disabled into the water. That makes the pool accessible to those who have restricted use of their arms and (or) legs that prevent them from enjoying the refreshing water. I really thought that was an awesome idea. I have never seen this device at another RV Resort before. With this alone I would give this Resort an A+, not to mention ALL the other amenities offered here. The only thing that I think might bother some people, is there is no restaurant on the premisses. There are restaurants with-in steps of the Resort tho. So, to each his own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our Blog..