Thursday, May 3, 2012

We decided to stay another day at Durango RV Resort do to bad weather

Day 5 of our trip;

We are still here at the Durango RV Resort. The weather is bad, raining and windy, so we decided to stay and enjoy this beautiful Resort one more day. Who knows if the weather is bad again tomorrow, we may stay another night. You see, I get car sick (yuckie). Any one who gets car sick knows, you don't drive a tall RV on windy days, you will surely get sick!!! If there is a way to prevent car sickness you do it :)

Today I was going to give Friday and Maggie a bath at the pet wash station in the resort. I didn't end up doing it because I didn't want my babies to get cold. I really wanted to try it out tho. I thought it was an awesome idea to have one in the park for us campers. It is a coin operated full service station complete with all the shampoos, conditioners that you need. It is a bit of a pain to bathe them in the RV. In the past we have had a mobile groomer come to us to bathe and trim the dogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read our Blog..